Sunday, June 19, 2005

Love in my father's eyes


Love in my father's eyes
Originally uploaded by Lady-bug.
My brother John took this picture on my wedding day; back in 1991 of my father and I, and it has been one of my most cherished pictures.
There aren't any other pictures of just my father and I that I'm aware of, but this sweet photo more than makes up for it with his wonderful expression of love.
They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, and I know this to be a fact.

Happy Father's Day, Dad ~ I love you, too. :-)

2 comments:

Green Grass said...

Yo have got pretty pics of flowers :)

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one? lol!

I can understand why this one is such a treasure. I only a few photos of my dad too, and only a couple from when I was small, of us together.

Happy memories. :-)